If you have read any of my adventures involving a store, you know that I am a frequent visitor of Trader Joe’s. I love that place. Next week, I will participate in a $64 challenge sponsored by Amiyrah Martin of 4hatsandfrugal.com, where I purchase groceries from Trader Joe’s for my family of 5 for a week for $64. Yes. $64.
Anyway, in preparation for the post, and because I expect people to flock to Trader Joe’s when you realize you can shop for $64 :D, I’ve decided to give you a freebie. I am slightly addicted to their Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning Salute Blend* and use it (with just a little salt and maybe extra garlic powder) on almost everything,
So, here is my list of 21 ways to use Trader Joe’s 21 Seasoning Salute.
- Baked or roasted chicken
- Broiled, baked or pan fried white fish (tilapia, etc.)
- Pan-fried/sautéed shrimp
- Ground turkey for spaghetti or chili
- Ground beef for spaghetti or chili
- Lamb chops (with rosemary and garlic)
- Burgers (turkey or beef)
- Scrambled eggs
- Boiled eggs
- Black beans
- Sauteed spinach
- Sauteed kale
- Salads (but not with a sweet salad dressing)
- Steamed broccoli
- Roasted asparagus
- Roasted or steamed cauliflower
- Greens (turnip, collard, and mustards)
- Sauteed green beans
- Pretty much any meat, seafood or vegetable that would call for salt and pepper
You are welcome.
If you are a fan of 21 Seasoning Salute, what are ways that you use it?
*I provided the link above for those of you who do not have access to Trader Joe’s. You too, are welcome.