Reggie decided that he wanted to surprise me on our wedding night by having our apartment cleaned and romantically decorated. So, he assigned the task to three of his friends. If you’ve ever had multiple people rushing to get dressed for any major event, you know the chaos that is often left behind. Somehow, these guys slipped away from the reception, went to our apartment, cleaned it (although we were finding things in strange and wonderful places for weeks :D), and decorated it with candles and rose petals throughout. Simply beautiful.
- Many guys are romantics.
- It does not take much to create romantic ambiance – a few candles and rose petals go a long way.
- Creative gifts are the greatest – and definitely memorable.
- Sometimes you just gotta think outside the box.
- Sometimes you need to spice things up a bit.
- A royal blue feather boa sheds a lot. A whole lot. And you will find its feathers for years and years and years…
- My mother in law is cooler than yours :D.